Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gardening's hard! Writing's harder...


There are two things that I love to do, garden and write.  There are two things that have neglected to do for too long, garden and write.

I've started a lot of garden beds.  I've started a lot of compost piles.  I have a drawer full of ideas for stories, blogs, treatises.

What I have are weeds (anything that grows where you don't want it, as someone once said), little hills of really rich dirt (mounded over by weeds), and notes that I have no idea what they mean (I'm sure they were brilliant and would have led to the next great American novel).

...I also have a desire to do more of both.


I've found that the only way that I will change is to be held accountable for that change.  I invite you to keep me accountable.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment